October 22, 2010

I'm going to tag you....


So I've seen this on other blogs and thought it would be fun to start... I am going to answer 8 questions about myself and then think up 8 new questions and pass them on to 8 fellow bloggers.

1. Where are you from {you don't have to give the city}? 

Currently Florida

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
 
There are lots of places I would live if given the opportunity. But for now I'll go with the Northeast of the United States. Good thing I'm moving there in January. 

3. What's your favorite blog? 
 
 I have a few actually... 
 
So many more but these blogs in particular move me to tears quite often.

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
 
I really don't have any I don't think. I tend not to like or visit as frequently family blogs that have so much PR stuff. Don't get me wrong I know most of us are in the business of reviews and giveaways but sometimes I just want to see your family and not advertisements. 
 
5. What's your favorite tv show this season?
 
I have all my old favorites like Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill,  Private Practice. But my favorite new shows of the season are The Event and I know Im late but I am just getting into Modern Family.


6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
 
Reading and photography. I love to read anything that has to do with vampires right now. I guess we can all thank Stephanie Meyer for that. :) And I love to take pictures of my kids. I don't have the greatest camera in the world although its on my wish list but memories are memories no matter what kind of camera you take the pictures on.

7. Are you a mom? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your child/ren?
 
Yes, I am mom to 4 kids. My favorite thing to do is sit back and watch them sometimes. My boys are so funny chasing after each other and the girls playing dolls. My favorite thing to do with them is individual time. Making sure that just because I have four kids they each know they are special is important to me. 

8. What kind of car do you drive?
 
I drive a van now. I never thought I would be 28 and driving a minivan. In fact I always said I never would. See what happens when you say you wont do something? You totally end up having to do it. God's funny like that!
 
My questions to pass on:
 
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
3. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
4. What is your favorite TV channel to watch?
5. If you could have any job/profession, what would it be and why?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
8. What is your biggest blog pet peeve?
 
I pass this on to:
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: