November 22, 2010

Costume Discounters- Review

Recently I was in touch with the company Costume Discounters about reviewing a costume. Then is hit me it's past Halloween what would I be reviewing?

Then duh?! it hit me again...
I could review a bedroom costume. 
So I tell my hubby that he can pick out my item since it's more for him than me right?! 
He looks at me and says, "You're going to review that on a family blog?"
So now to quote my mother on her recent sex post over on her blog 
 "how'd you get to be a "family" blogger without sex?"

Umm... good point right? 
Yeah, so here goes my costume for the bedroom that sure did have my night life busy the other night.  I mean after almost 8 years together sometimes you have to try new things to keep it interesting. You know when you actually have the energy after a long day of being pulled around by your kids and doing countless things around the house.

So I picked out a Sexy Frenchie French Maid Costume since I have always wanted one.

Now, unfortunately for my hubby I do NOT look like this still after 4 kids. Wait who am I kidding I never looked like this. 
Costume discounters has all kind of sexy costumes that can be incorporated in the bedroom. 

However, if dressing up in the bedroom is not your thing they also have some super cute womens costumes as well. One of my favorites is the Holiday Apron and Hat costume.



Disclaimer:  I was sent a costume of my choosing to do as a review for Costume Discounters. All opinions are my own and are truthful.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA Love the Santa one. Thanks for linking my blog. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from Take it back Tuesday!!

    Follow back when you get a chance and come take a look at my first giveaway and enter to win!!

    http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete