November 6, 2010

Day 6...

Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things

Only 20? no, i'm kidding I might not can come up with that many... lets see.
1. GOD
2. My children
3. My husband
3. My parents
4. My in-laws (I really have great ones)
5. My brothers and sisters (I'm including in-laws here too, although I think of them all the same)
6. My besties (you know who you are)
7. Taking pictures of my kids for memories later
8. A cup of coffee
9. Liberty Church
10. Music
11. Long hot baths
12. Talking on the phone 
13. Reading
14. Sending out letters (yes, i know all about email and use it plenty but the handwritten letter is dying a slow death)
15. Watching football on Saturday
16. Garage Sales
17. My children laughing
18. Snuggling with my hubby
19. When my babies lay their heads on my shoulder
20. My blog

Ok, see I could come up with 20 things. YAY ME!

2 comments:

  1. Most of these are my faves too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Following you back :D When my Little Bit lays his head on my shoulder I melt <3

    Amy @ Social Studies Momma

    ReplyDelete