November 5, 2010

Oliver's Label- Review




Having as many kids as I do sometimes things seem to get misplaced or lost. Sometimes things seem to start an argument. You know how it goes...

Kid 1 "That's my cup"
Kid 2 "No that one is MY cup"
Kid 1 "NOOOOO" (something thrown and a someone hit)
Kid 2 'I'm telling Mom"
Kid 1 and 2 (only thing they can agree on) "MOOOOOMMM"

All this would have been solved so easily if only I had magic label to help these wonderful children identify their own belongings.  Oh, wait I do! Thanks to to wonderful people at Oliver's Labels.

Now I can stick a cute little label on everything that belongs to each kid and not have to worry about THAT argument.Plus, they are waterproof so that means when I put that label on that sippy cup stick it in the dishwasher and run it with hottest of hot water and high heat (which I did) the label is still securely attached to the cup. There is no peeling away or edges coming up. Nothing just the same pretty label I put on from right off the sheet. 

Now, i know I have been all about how great the sippy cup labels are but you know what they have labels that can stop almost every "that's mine" sibling fight. That's right Mom's and Dad's you can get a label from Oliver's Labels for shoes, clothes, backpacks, sunglasses, pencils, and toothbrushes. You can even get labels that have your child's picture on it. Now, tell me that wont stop a fight dead in 1 second. I can just see it now...

Kid 1 "That's my toy"
Kid 2 " No, it's mine"
Super Mom to Kid 1 "Does that LOOK like you?"

Haha score 1 for the mom! 

Not only does Oliver's Labels have these awesome labels but they come in so many designs and colors. There are dinosaurs, butterflies, transportation, sports and then they have the allergy labels. Which personally I think are awesome. I do not have any children (yet) with that are allergic to anything other than cleaning (and there's no label for that) however my nephew has a dairy allergy and I think the labels would be great for him since he just started daycare. 

Oh, and one more awesome thing about Oliver's Labels, you can get a tracking code put on your labels for NO additional cost. So that if your sippy or favorite stuffed animal gets lost and someone finds it they can go to Oliver's Labels website and put in the tracking number and presto you are saved from the tears! 

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]



No comments:

Post a Comment