November 1, 2010

Our Halloween Weekend...

So our Halloween weekend was jam packed. We (being me and the kiddos) took off to Georgia Friday morning to go see family. We got to my mom's house about 3pm which of course the kiddos were so wound up from being in the car 5 hours they were ready to be out and running. Good thing we were planning on going to a Corn Maze that night. Lots of room for them to wear all their energy out and then crash later. When we got to my mom's she had dinner in the crock pot (gotta love those things) and was ready to make "spiders" with the kids. Well, lets just say that is going to be a whole other post once I get the pictures from my mom's camera.  

Until then here are a few from the corn maze...








Saturday we took off and went over to my MIL's house. I got to play with my adorable niece (wish I could see my other nieces and nephew more), watch the kids play with a baby duck which they really wanted to bring home.






And then we dressed up and went trick or treating old school...


We changed baby Hulk's costume from the 'Trunk or Treat' Superman to a Construction worker. I hope you all had a safe and fun filled Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment