May 3, 2011

Our First Visitors

We had a great weekend!
Our first visitors to 
Massachusetts came!
The hubbys parents 
(or otherwise known as Granny and Papa)
came in for his promotion and to see
us scratch that the kiddos. 
:)
It's ok we know where we stand
as the "kid" once grand kids are involved.

We had a great time just playing around the house
playgrounds on base and the bowling alley.
Here are a couple pictures from 
the weekend that sum it all up.







I have lots more pictures but will not
go into overload mode.
I do have another post
I'll do later in the week for our time yesterday
afternoon at the Minutemen National Park.
It is just too beautiful there.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, AnnaBean is a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop.

    I'd love if you could follow back as well!

    http://blog.annabean.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN, my kids love when they get to visit with the grandparents....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great visit from the Grands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, following you now after discovering terrific tuesday. Looks like a great blog. Love all the photos! Feel free to check out my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I’m a new follower. I've also included a page on my site that lists blog hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page, and if you know of other great hops, please let me know!
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time! Can't go wrong with bowling :)
    New follower from the hop :) Looking foward to reading more!
    Trish
    www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!!! Looks like a great time and now I'm thinking that a bowling night is in order! haha!!

    ReplyDelete