August 3, 2011

Verizon Fios


I recently made the switch to Verizon Fios 
from Comcast.
Why did I make the switch you ask?
First as a blogger I need to make sure I have the fastest most reliable 
internet around.
Secondly as a reality TV junky I need the best TV 
service around. 
Verizon Fios offers that and more.

I love having Verizon Fios in my home.
Not only is everything extremely fast but there are so many 
extras that my family and I love.

I am in love with their On Demand feature.
I have never really used this service before on other
providers but did use it once in a while with my previous provider.
Verizon Fios' On Demand is so easy to use.
I use it on a daily basis and really do love it.

Not only can I watch my favorite shows( that I sometimes forget to 
DVR) the very next day but I have found a few new
favorites by having them On Demand.

If you are looking for a new cable, internet or home phone provider
look into Verizon Fios.
To see if Verizon Fios is available in your area click here.

*I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Verizon FiOS and received a free trial of the products and services necessary to facilitate my review.



2 comments:

  1. Looked at it but doesn't cover our area so for now, cable it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! great post! I'm passing through with Alexa Blog hop New GFC follower Leanne109
    My site: www.booksnmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete