I am joining in on this weeks Fill in the Blank over at
You should too it's fun.
1. My current obsession is fall tv. There are SO many new and wonderfully interesting shows on tv. Funny ones like Up All Night, Two Broke Girls and Whitney. New dramas like The Playboy Club, Pan Am, Revenge, Heart of Dixie and Ringer. Plus the returning shows Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice and Vampire Diaries. Trust me when I say I have left off many many shows. Not to mention I'm a reality tv junky so there are those too.
2. My hubby coming home next week makes me happy.
3. My greatest strength is being able to make friends where ever I am. Being a military child and now spouse has taught me social skills that I am proud to know.
4. My kids are my greatest weakness. They basically get away with murder with one look or smile or word. Picking my battles has become my new mantra with them.
5. My life is blessed. I have 4 healthy children, a wonderful husband, a great extended family and wonderful friends.
6. In high school I was naive and thought I knew it all.
7. When I’m super tired I try to sleep. I am such a light sleeper though that any noise in the house wakes me.