September 1, 2011

Fruit Pizza and Smoothies

Today was the 2nd day of school.
The girls both woke up quite easily and ready for their day.
I asked them what they wanted for breakfast and they
both said smoothies.
Smoothies it was then.
Carter came down just as I was about to push blend on the blender
and says "Mom when did you buy that?"
"Oh, I don't know like 4 years ago?"
Shows how much we blend in my house huh?!
Here are the girls enjoying their strawberry and banana smoothies.


I guess the blender will now be on my counter permanently.
Also, this morning I was headed to a 
"kids are back in school" coffee.
While I was making my fruit pizza I thought 'blog post'.
Is it sad that as I go through my day I think
"Where is the camera I can use that on the blog"?

Here are my semi-step by step instructions on the fruit pizza.

This is a sugar cookie.
The tube/roll of Pillsbury sugar cookies.

Cream Cheese tinted with cherry juice.

Spread for the "sauce"

Top with fresh fruit.
I used peaches, grapes, strawberries and pineapple.

I suppose it was good enough. 
There were only 2 'slices' left when I headed to 
preschool orientation.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to wake up and start making smoothies. I think I'd feel so much better about myself versus eating a full-blown breakfast.

    Oh, and the 'fruit pizza' looks yummy!

    Newly following via GFC from the SUNDAE hop!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fruit pizza looks wonderful!! Can you tell? I should be on a diet!!

    Following you from the weekend hop. Please return the favor
    chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete