January 5, 2012

Top 11 of 2011

Here is my top 11 from 2011.
The top 11 things that we did over 2011.
1.
Canobie Lake Park
We went over Memorial Day weekend and I do believe we are going
to visit this place more this year.

2.
Visitors
We had many visitors this year.
Granny and Papa came in May.
My mom came at the end of June
Granny did come back twice over the summer for pick ups and drop offs.
My parents came back in November.

3.
North Carolina Trip
The hubby had to go to an 8 week long school in 
North Carolina where my bestie just happened to be 
relocated to. 
So of course I jumped at the chance to see her after 4 years.
Not only did I get to see the bestie but I got to go to Wilmington
where my fav TV show One Tree Hill filmed.

4.
Moving to Massachusetts
Getting stuck in New York city on a bridge behind 3 semi's is NOT fun.

5.
Marine Corps fun
The Marine Corps has given us some incredible opportunities this year.
The hubby was promoted.
We were up close and personal at the Boston Pops 4th of July event
Had a meet and greet with the Rockettes. 

6.
Boston Life
Boston Commons
The Esplanade
Patriot Day in Lexington
Fenway Park

7.
SNOW and MORE SNOW
There was a lot of snow dumped on the New England area last year!

8.
We went to Maine and Vermont
 Mt Killington, Vermont
 York, Maine

9. 
I baked and baked
I had a blast making cupcakes for my friends this year.

10.
Dates with the hubby
Movie nights out.
Marine Corps Ball
Rockettes

11.
Family Time

Looking back we had a great 2011.
Here is to us and all of you having an 
even more amazing 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment