February 6, 2012

Lets Have a Party...

My kids all love Toby Keith's new song
Red Solo Cup.
Every time we see any type of red plastic cups
Ninja starts to sing,
"Red Solo cup, I'll fill you up, Lets have a party"
You will have to take my word for how cute it is.

I'm sure many of you had some sort of Super Bowl
party yesterday right?
side note: WAY TO GO GIANTS!!
Our Super Bowl party was doubled as a surprise party
for my husband who turns 30 today!
We had some good friends come over, eat some food, 
have some cake and watch the game.
It was nice.
Since we all have younger children everyone went home at halftime.
So my hubby and I got to snuggle on the couch and watch the 
second half together. 
Here are the only pictures I remembered to take...



HA, I would have only taken pictures of the food. 
Oh well. We all had a great time.
A big thank you to everyone who came over
to celebrate my husband and watch the Giants win the game!

Since this is technically a birthday post I suppose 
I should include the birthday man himself.
Happy 30th Birthday Babe.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment