March 13, 2012

Trip to the South

The kids had February break a few weeks ago
 so we all headed down to Georgia to see family.
An 18 hour drive with four kids is NOT my idea of fun ever
but they all seemed to do ok.
We got to see a lot of family who hasn't been able to come up to Boston. 
So the trip was well worth it.
Here are a few pictures from the trip.
I'll try not to go overboard but no promises.













Overall the trip was nice.
I got to see my brother who I hadn't seen in 4 years.
Got to meet my niece for the first time
who is 4.
Was able to attend my other niece's 3rd birthday party.
Loved being able to see and talk with my 80 year old beautiful grandmother.
Maybe I'll head south again this summer
although then the trip with kids in the car may not be what kills me then
but the southern humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment