May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day.
In fact I had a great weekend in general.
Friday night was date night and we doubled. 
Which we never do. 
We went out with our/my good friends Kelsey and Aaron.
We went to Fudruckers and then to watch Dark Shadows.
Which was good I suppose.
Johnny Depp can only support a movie so far I guess.
Oh and I got these beauties...

Saturday while the hubby was out at a golf charity
event for his football team I sat around
in the yard all day watching the kiddos play
and get extremely dirty while talking with neighbors.
We lit the fire pit and played games until around midnight. 

I got wonderful gifts from my littles yesterday that made me happy.
We went out to a local farmstead and bought lots
of yummy fresh fruit and veggies.
Grilled some steaks and corn on the cob for dinner
and basically just relaxed all day.





Now, it is back to the real world of laundry, mopping floors 
and writing my history paper that is due tonight. 
Fun times! 

I hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment