June 22, 2012

BRAVE out in theaters TODAY!

"If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?"

Imagine that said in my best Scottish accent. 

I was lucky enough Wednesday night to go to
 a screening with my kids.
I loved the movie.
I knew I would love to movie from the time I saw the previews months ago.
Why because Merida is a feisty red head just like me!
While she is a princess she is not your typical princess. 

I loved that the underlying theme of the entire movie
was the relationship between Merida and her mother.
I wont give away any spoilers but the movie was great.
I think any Disney movie that makes me cry is a good movie
and of course Brave did just that! 
Also made my little Rosie cry.

I will warn you though that there are parts 
of the movie that are scary for younger children.
My 5 year old got scared and left the movie.
That has never happened with him before.
So be mindful when taking your children who may get 
scared easily. 

Overall I give the movie a 8 out of 10
only because of the semi-scary parts.

* I watched a screening of Brave care of Disney. I was not asked for a positive review or paid in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment