June 28, 2012

I am in Lust... TWIN

What can I say other than I am in
serious lust?
Every time I leave my house I see them every where
and I lust to be able to get behind the wheel and drive 
one of my very own.
Of course I am talking about my lust/love affair 
of Toyota.
I get into my car everyday and wish it was trade in time
already so that I could go get the Toyota that I 
really want.
Having 4 kids means I can not get the Toyota Prius Plug-In
although if I could sell a kid I might would just
for the 99 MPG that the Plug-In gets. 
I mean seriously 99 MPG are you kidding me!?!

The Toyota's that work for my family are the Sequoia and the Four Runner.
Both amazing vehicles and both I see daily
around my neighborhood. 
I can clearly picture me driving my kids around in the
Toyota Sequoia or the Four Runner.
Both of which will hold all of us and all of the kids 
stuff/junk.

 When I came back from TWIN camp a few weeks ago I
was ready to go trade in the Chrysler that minute. 
Unfortunately it didn't work out that way when trying to convince the hubby.
He did indulge me and go look at them and he likes the Four Runner better
than the Sequoia. 
So my fingers are crossed that by the beginning of the year I will 
not just be lusting over a Toyota Sequoia but will be driving
one. 

I mean look how pretty they are?

Can't you just see me driving one?
SO much better than the Chrysler or the Mini Van we currently own.


Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with
Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment
in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the
views of the Toyota.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment