July 31, 2012

Rav4 Extended Drive #ToyotaWomen

Have I gushed enough about Toyota 
lately?
No, well I have some more gushing to do now.

I recently was able to drive a Toyota Rav4 
for a few days before I headed down to Georgia. 
The crossover is great but a little small for
my huge family of 6. 
Luckily anytime I went anywhere I didn't have all of my children.


The Rav4 is a great small family car or a great car for 
your high school graduate headed off to college this fall. 
There is SO much room in the trunk area and I loved
how the door opened out instead of opening up.
That made loading all the road trip goodies we bought at
Target very easy as well as my mothers luggage since I 
picked her up and went right to Target.



I enjoyed driving the Rav4 and wish I could have kept it 
a few days longer. 
One of my favorite features was being able to connect my
iPhone into the Rav4 and use it through the stereo system.
I played with that one night while sitting in my driveway.
Safety first!

Luckily for me the Rav4 was a lot easier to operate
and turn on than my Ride and Drive of the Prius Plug-In
I drove while at TWIN Camp.
:) 


Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of the Toyota.

1 comment: