1. School starts back. Now as a kid this was a horrible thing about August but as a parent oh Happy Day!!!
2. This should have been number 1 on the list but well, sorry babe I need my sanity as much as I need you home. Anyhow, my hubby comes home this month. He will have been gone for 2 months when he gets home mid-month!
3. Back to school shopping. Ok, well I really love to shop but I do hate to have to spend SO much money doing it. Lucky for me we have an awesome outlet mall not far from us and next weekend is the Tax-Free holiday for Alabama! YAY!!!
4. Summer is almost over. I hate hate hate the heat. See blog about how much I hate the heat and am very ready for the FALL and some cooler weather.
5. Birthdays and Anniversary's galore too. I mean I have a big family so there is a birthday or anniversary EVERY month but August is extra special since it's my birthday month. Hello Mrs Virgo and Peridot birthstone and the green stone is wonderful with my red hair. Aside from my birthday is my twin sisters birthday, my nephew's 1st birthday, my besties birthday and then my mom and dad's anniversary.
6. Did I mention school starts back!!! On a side note with school starting back 2 of my kids will be in school this year Kenzie goes into 4th grade and Madison is going into Kindergarten. Be prepared at the end of the month for that tear filled blog.