September 21, 2010

Just call me Betty Crocker

So I have been sitting here all day trying to figure out whats for dinner?
Tacos or lasagna I text the hubby...
Wait
Wait

Wait

Nothing so I text him again and get a quick response of lasagna which is what I was going to make if he didn't text me back this time. I love lasagna with garlic bread and salad! SO good! See how yummy it looks...



Then as my kids have begun asking everyday "whats for desert?". I decided to make a homemade pineapple upside down cake. Not really sure how it is going to turn out since I am used to making them from a box. However, I am really trying to start baking from scratch more and more. I think it looks and taste delicious what I sampled anyway. How does it look to you?


What are you having for dinner?




1 comment: