October 19, 2010

Do you watch it?

 Dancing with the Stars that is?

I love this show! Don't get me wrong there are very few reality tv shows I don't like but I love Dancing. I am secretly dating Derek Hough just don't tell my hubby. He is one nice looking man to watch on tv plus he's a dancer. I mean SERIOUSLY?! And can I say that his celebrity dance partner this season is one of my all time favorite actresses. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner". LOVE Dirty Dancing!


 Now don't get me wrong I have other favorites. Mark Ballas is another of my favorites. And did you know that he grew up with Derek Hough and his sister Julianne? I love his partner too. Bristol Palin is a wonderful young woman is is trying to help other young women prevent teenage pregnancy. Which as a teen mother myself is a very important issue everyone should be helping with!


And then my other favorite guy dancer is the Bad Boy himself Maks. I know he's hard on his celebrities and people often dislike him but he is one of those love to hate dancers and hate to love guys. And come on I'm still young enough to have enjoyed myself some Brandy growing up.



Ok, and not to be left out I have my favorite ladies as well. 
Cheryl Burke is probably my all time favorite that is dancing this season. My all time favorite dance she has ever done was with Drew Lachey when they danced to "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy".  I guess she's ok with Rick Fox too though. :)


My other favorite female dancer dancing this year is dancing with my favorite male celebrity Kurt Warner. Any man who can admit on national tv that he's a Christian and feels weird dancing some of these dances with a woman that is not his wife is great! He even got his wifes permission. :) So Sweet. His partner is Anna Trebunskaya. I just love how sweet she is plus I'm sure it helps that she's a redhead. She's gorgeous!


But my all time favorite female dancer no longer dances on Dancing with the Stars. But of course she would happen to be related to my all time favorite male dancer. Julianne Hough!



You like how I stuck another picture of Derek in the post. :) Plus Apolo Ohno. Yeah I'm sneaky like that. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you, I absolutely LOVE Dancing With the Stars! Max is definitely my favorite.
    I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday, so glad to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the show too! Tony and Mark are my fav!
    New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Would love you to stop by and follow me back at To Spend Or Save. http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watch this because my nine year old daughters loves it.
    Tonight had my 14 year old son and her dancing. (I guess you could call it that.) It was funny..and also kind of strange!!
    We are rooting for Kyle Massey...cuz the kids said so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know my kids are rooting for Kyle Massey too. They do a great job as dancing too. They are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you now from Blog Hop Thursday.. Please follow me back!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete