November 10, 2010

Happy 235th Birthday Marine Corps!

As a Marine wife I tear up at the mere thought of my hubby in his Dress Blues and at hearing the Marine Corps hymn. So this time every year I know to keep the tissue on hand! I wanted to take a minute to wish all the Marines out there a very happy 235th birthday!


Also, to my two favorite Marines Joey and Chris!

Joey, I love you so much for all that you do to support our family and am so very proud of you!

Chris, I am so proud of you for everything you have accomplished since you became a Marine! Love you too little brother.


USMC 235th Birthday Tribute



2 comments:

  1. My father-in-law was also a marine!

    P.S.
    Thanks for linking up to Welcome weekend Hop. Hope you can join us next week. I'm now following you.

    BTW, I have a couple of cool giveaways going on.

    Emy
    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Today is the first day of our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, so stop by to see the interview with Tiffany and maybe snag one of the awesome prizes she has for our readers! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete