November 9, 2010

How I wish I paid more attention

to that little old lady who tried to teach my to crochet when I lived in San Antonio.  I was a strange child growing up, I made friends with a little old lady one day while checking the mail at the apartment complex we lived at in SA. I would go over to her apartment and talk with her and she tried to teach me to crochet. being the child I was I really didn't pay very much attention to the woman. Now, that I am a grown adult and would love to be able to sit down and make gorgeous knit hats for my kids, I wish I'd paid more attention.

I mean really, I am seriously drooling over these adorable beanies over at Imomzi on Etsy. I mean look how cute these are really...




Do you know how warm my babies heads would be in these?
These would make excellent Christmas presents for your children too. They are very reasonably priced from $15 to $18. Or if you unlike me already know how to knit then you can buy the pattern for a very cheap $5 and do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment