December 17, 2010

ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas


Every year my children look forward to watching the great line-up of Christmas movies on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. 
This year has been no exception. 
We as a family love to watch the shows and movies to get us into the holiday spirit. 

Since my post is a little late and there have already been some great Christmas movies played I will give you the details of what is left to come...

Tonight from
6:00 to 8:30 EST is Disney-Pixars The Incredibles
followed by 
Disney-Pixars Wall-E at 8:30 EST

Saturday all day they are playing Christmas movies all day long starting at 7AM EST like
The Little Drummer Boy
Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July
Santa Claus is Coming to Town


This weekend is the Toy Story weekend.
Toy Story is Saturday at 8:00 PM EST
and Toy Story 2 is Sunday at 8:00 PM EST

Also on Sunday they are playing more Christmas movies all day like
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York and Home Alone 4 
A Dennis the Menace Christmas

Some higlights for the rest of the week leading up to Christmas include...

Monday- Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation at 7PM EST
Tuesday- Miracle on 34th Street at 6PM EST and The polar Express at 8:30PM EST
Wednesday- Santa Buddies at 6PM EST  
Thursday- The Santa Clause at 6:30PM EST
Friday- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at 8Pm EST
Christmas Day- Christmas movies

I was sent the ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas lineup and an insulated cup for this post. I was not paid for this post with cash compensation. All opinions are 100% true and my own thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. We always look forward to ABC's 25 days of Christmas movies. I am so thrilled they are doing a pixar week. Miss Monk got to watch Finding Nemo for the first time and we are eagerly awaiting WallE one of my personal favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to this every single year!! I was a little disappointed that they added so many NON-Christmas movies this year (like a Harry Potter weekend? do that some other time!) but over all it's been great.

    So far I've loved the Home Alone and Santa Clause series, as well as Holiday in Handcuffs!

    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete