December 18, 2010

My new Ornament...

When I saw the ornament exchange over at Mommy to a lil Lady[bug] I was instantly excited. 
I love Christmas and I love to get new ornaments. 

The adorable ornament that I got from Beth over at SweetBef
 was not only super cute but will be treasured on my tree every year.

Not only was the ornament super cute but it came packaged extremely cute as well. Because as you all know know it's all in the presentation.


I wanted to again thank my swap partner Beth for the ornament and Jessica for hosting the ornament swap!

3 comments:

  1. aw, i'm so glad you liked your ornament! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating, such a nice ornament she sent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute idea. I'm now following from http://datssocute.blogspot.com. Hope you'll come by and check it out. Merry Christmas. BJ

    ReplyDelete