December 18, 2010

Moving Update...

Well, we got all of our stuff packed up and in the moving truck. 
Well, we didn't really do anything other than supervise and run ourselves silly chasing Hulk everywhere.
We are currently bouncing back and forth between my parents house and my in-laws house.
Enjoying our time before we move up to Massachusetts.
I believe we have a house all ready for us when we get there which is great!
I can't wait for Christmas morning this coming week and watching the kids open their presents.

Please over look all the random posts this coming week as I have some blog things to catch up on. :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and enjoy your children.
Make sure to take the time to slow down and remember the reason for the season.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. 
Luke 2:14 

No comments:

Post a Comment