December 8, 2010

Daily Devotional

So with the New Year right around the corner and lets face it, it will be here before we know it, I am already thinking about New Year's resolutions.

Now I know that I should not make any resolutions since normally when I do I don't keep them. 
However, this coming year 2011 I have a whole list of resolutions I plan on keeping.
But that's another post yet to come...
Right now though I am excited that I am getting a jump on my upcoming resolutions.
One of my resolutions is to become better acquainted with God.
Can't we all use that? 
To feel closer to God.
Well, I was recently sent 
Unto the Hills by Billy Graham.
It is a daily devotional. 

I can not wait to start using it and putting it to work in my life. 
I have the book now but have only skimmed through it only because I want to start this at the beginning of the year.


I was sent the book Unto the Hills for review from BookSneeze.com. All opinions are my own and 100% truthful. I was not paid to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment