December 6, 2010

Lots of winners...

Winner Winner...
Chicken Dinner?

OK, so no chicken dinner unless you are eating at my house tonight. 
However, I do have a bunch of winners so lets get to this since I have a LONG list of things to accomplish today.

The Three Winners of the Tea Party Pendants are:

Here are your random numbers:
     40 6 9 
Timestamp: 2010-12-06 15:05:23 UTC

Congrats to...

40...
Casey said... I hearted the shop 
6...
Katie said... And yes I do follow you

9...
janetfaye said... I like Glass pendant tile monogram flower.
The Winner of the $15 Big Dog Designs gift card is:
Here are your random numbers:
   11 
Timestamp: 2010-12-06 15:11:41 UTC

who said...
shelbers434 said... I'd get the Eco Friendly Dog Toy.
and

The winner of the Carmex Moisture Plus is :

Here are your random numbers:
   10 
Timestamp: 2010-12-06 15:13:39 UTC

Who said:
Becky said... Follow Carmex on FB


Congratulations to all my winners... You will all be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked!
Also, thank you to Tea Party Pendants, Big Dog Designs and Carmex for the products for the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment