January 24, 2011

Girls vs Boys

Seeing how I have an equal amount of these at home I think it is fair of me to compare.
Basically, I am not going to compare a lot.
Just the bathroom habits of girls and boys.
As a woman who grew up with brothers I know how nasty boys can be.


As a mother with 2 boys one who is finally standing to pee
UGH... much to my dislike
He pee's everywhere!
and I mean everywhere.

I just cleaned up pee off the back of the toilet and by back I really mean
the lid that can be lifted off if you need to get to the water. 
YUCK!

I swear I am going to make a Boys Only bathroom once I have 2 of them 
standing up to pee.
Just like this one...

I think I am going to need to invest in a Haz-Mat suit so that I can clean the bathrooms around here.
For now Clorox wipes are my best friend in the bathroom.

Guess I didn't really compare boys and girls very much did I? 
Give me time.
Once my girls are into the make-up and doing hair
I'm sure I will have plenty to complain about.
But at least I have the 4 wonderful and healthy children to complain about.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Returning the favor..good luck with your boys peeing IN the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend to try this:
    (Keep some fruit loops, cheerios, or any ring cereal close by and when the little guys have to pee just throw a few in and tell them to aim for the ring)
    The target practice will help keep the back of the toilet, floor, and surrounding areas clean. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have thought about the cheerios in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete