January 4, 2011

Live from the road...

So we are off...
Yesterday I said if I could blog from the road I would. Well, have I yet mentioned how great my hubby is? Lets just say that I can now blog from the road anytime I need too since my wonderful hubby got me a Kindle for Christmas. Well, the tag said Santa but I have a feeling it was the man sitting beside me. ;)

So not only did I get the wonderful Kindle that my bestie totally recommened (which I LOVE by the way) and can now read lots of books easily at my fingertips but I also have internet access to mine. Which means my bloggy friends can keep up with us on the trip.

We left around 430 this morning. We all napped with the exception of above said best hubby ever.  The kids are being well kids. Not fussying too bad yet but none the less have their individual complaints. Im thirsty, the tv isnt working, I need to pee... you know kid stuff.

We are in South Carolina at the moment and going strong...
Just wait for it... We all know the tears will come eventually and probably from me
Now onto some much needed Kindle reading while the tv's are all working properly.

Love from the road...
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment