January 20, 2011

We Moved Blog Event Jan 24- Jan 31





As you all know the past couple of month have been leading up to a big move for our family.
We moved from the panhandle of Florida up the East coast to a town right outside of Boston Massachusetts.
What you didn't all know was that I have been getting together a small token of appreciation for all the 
love, support and advice you have all given me.

So here you have it.
The 'We Moved" blog event with
Our Crazy Bunch

Some of my wonderful sponsors will be:

CSN Stores
Amy Adele Stationary
Skoy Cloths
Flowerz in Her Hair
Nachomamastees
SmileBooks
and a few others still in the works

Again, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers for your encouragement and love during our move.
Also, to the companies who are supplying the giveaway prizes.
See you all Monday when the fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment