February 23, 2011

1 Year Blogiversary

Well, I made it!
One whole year of blogging!
I still can not believe that I actually kept up with
the blog for an entire year.

The overwhelming support I have
received has been awesome.
The wonderful new bloggy friends I have made.

I can not wait to blog all the wonderful
adventures coming our way
this year.

Here is a little picture of my babies 1 year ago...

and here they are just a month ago during our big move!


Of course Hulk did the most changing but the
changes in the other 3 surprise me too.
You just don't notice it during the course of a year!

So I think in honor of my one year of
blogging I might just do a little
giveaway?

Maybe a $10 gift card to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
they seem to be huge here... Dunkin that is.
like I mean they are
everywhere.

How to enter:
Just follow my blog

and remember to
please leave your email and which gift card you would like
Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts

Giveaway will end on March 6th at 1159 EST

CLOSED