February 14, 2011

Happy uh Monday?

We are not big Valentine people around here.
Well, in the sense that I don't expect hubby to go out and get me something.
Not that I really think anyone actually expects their
loved one to get them something on Feb14th.

Now, while my hubby and I do not participate in the 
usual Valentine chocolates, overpriced flowers, jewelry, teddy bears and cards.
We do (or shall I say I do and he gets credit for it)
give the kiddos a little something sweet.
You know to show them just how much they are 
LOVED!

Here are a few pictures from today's big Valentine day for the kiddos...

They all got books and socks from Mommy and Daddy.
 The tags say "We Make a Great Pair"
 Here are my kiddos in their Valentine clothes...



So I guess in the spirit of February 14th...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I loved seeing all your kids pics. And hello.....I saw Silverlicious down there!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete