February 17, 2011

Prayers 4 Logan

Really, I don't have anything extra ordinary to blog about today.
I have a sick kid at home and one with a busted mouth
but other than that it is boring town around here.

So instead I thought I would shoo you in the direction of
my bloggy friend Amber over at Goodnight Moon.
She is one of my every day have to reads
and for good reason. 
She is funny, charming and right now giving.
She has a raffle going on for her neighbors son who has cancer.
Logan is only 8 years old. 
You can read more about Logan's story by clicking the button below.


If you can please make a donation to help the family of little Logan through what
can only be one of the hardest times in their lives.
I do not even want to imagine what they must be going through as parents.
Also, if you make a donation then you will be entered into the 
Amazing raffles that Amber had graciously donated for this cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment