May 9, 2011

The Scavenger Hunt

We had a great Mother's Day.
My 4 babies and myself. 
The hubby had to work.
Since it was so nice out and 
I didn't want to get annoyed with bored 
kiddos on Mother's Day
I decided to take them on a little scavenger hunt
around the base. 

So I made up a list of items 
for the kiddos to hunt.
(here are a few of the items)

Flowers
American Flag
Green Trash Can
Stream or creek
Grass
  Airplane
Person in military Uniform
Acorn
Yellow Car
Squirrel
Bird
Ant
Butterfly
Sign that says Welcome
Kite Flying
Birds nest
Insects on a tree

Gazebo
  Red Sox item

We went on a long walk around the neighborhood
and ended up over at the 
playground for the kids to run 
out a lot of energy.

Here are a few pictures from the day.






How was your Mother's Day?


The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom





2 comments:

  1. Great Idea! I'm a new follower from "Not so Moody Monday."

    Sandie lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea for the kiddos to keep them entertained! I must do this when mine get a little older. I could do a pre-school aged one! So glad you had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete