June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Here is what I am thankful for
today:

1. Moving to a new house starting tomorrow.

2. My Mama coming in just 2 weeks.

3.  Soon not having to wake up Hulk from 
his naps to go pick up his brother and sisters 
from school until September.

4. It warming up enough finally that my kids
get some sun for the night 
and are tan the next day.
Unlike their Mama who just burns.

5. All the things I want to go do this summer
with the kids.
Our "Summer To Do" list coming soon

6. Being able to start some projects I have been putting off
while waiting to move.

What are you thankful for today?

Twitter Hop

3 comments:

  1. OH yes I hate to do the wake up during nap time. But now I have the I don't want to take a nap because I want to play with big brother ... lol

    Yeah to your mom coming :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and entering in my flip flop swap :)

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you wonderful times in your new home ~ Your blog is so creative and love the color scheme ~ Stopping by from Tickle Me Tuesday Blog Hop ^_^

    ReplyDelete