August 9, 2011

Road Trip North and South

This weekend has been one of many miles.
Friday evening the hubby, baby Hulk and I headed 
north to Vermont for the hubby to run in the
Spartan Beast 12 mile adventure race.
The hubby took off in the first heat at 9am 
and we waited and waited.
My poor hubby did his run and 25 obstacles in 5 hours and 40 minutes.
Here are some of the pictures I could take on Saturday...





After the race we drove the 3 hours back home to pack
for a trip to North Carolina.
The hubby is going to be here for 8 weeks going to a school for work
and since 3 out of my 4 kids are gone I thought
I'll go with him for a week and a half.
Plus you know my bestie lives here.
Here are a few of the pictures from the trip south.
There will be a whole other post about this later.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time ahead for you! That's great you get to spend some time together over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your husband on the adventure race! Have fun with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for your husband!

    Found you on the Wednesday Give a Hoot Blog Hop. I am new follower. Follow me back if you
    wish at
    http://messforless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now following from Social Parade Follow Friday Blog Hop. Love the BLog.. I am an Army Wife. I would appreciate a follow back

    Simply Sami
    http://simplysami.com/Blog/

    ReplyDelete