September 22, 2011

Apples oh Apples

As much fun as I had apple picking 
on Sunday if I never see another apple
it will be too soon. 
For the last couple days I have been in apple mode.
I made 2 apple crisps that I totally botched. 
I mean really bothched.
The first one I made I forgot the brown sugar and then the second one 
was just mush.

(the brown sugar less one)

On Monday I made apple cider cinnamon doughnuts.
Which I thought were ok but the kids loved.


Yesterday I was in canning mode.
I made applesauce and apple pie filling.



After all those apples I still have half a bag of apples.
Oh apples how I love/hate you!
On a plus side between all the cooking apples and cinnamon
I haven't had to burn my Scentsy in 2 days.

3 comments:

  1. Coming by from the Blog Hop!

    Everything looks yummy!
    I look forward to reading your blog. Please follow back :)
    http://onemomsmoxie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it smelt nice!!!
    I like the look of those donuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE apple season here too! All of these look so yummy! Newest follower from the Sundae Hop - have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete