November 23, 2011

Macy Christmas Tree Lighting (Boston) 11/25/20011 5PM

Christmas is almost here!
I am like a kid in a candy store with all my
excitement. 
I love this time of year more than any other time
of the year. 
While some people get wrapped up in the gift
giving and the shopping
(which I do too)
I still like to take a moment and celebrate some of the more
peaceful and FREE things the Christmas holidays bring.

Do any of you old followers remember my
post last year about my wish to go to NYC for Christmas?
Well, I really wish I could tell you that is where
I was headed today. 
(you know since we are only 4 hours away now)
Sadly I am not though. 

However, on Friday there is a little bit of NYC 
coming here to Boston.
Macy's is as big a part of the holidays anymore 
from the Thanksgiving Day parade to the Christmas tree lightings.

On Friday November 25th at 5:00pm 
is the Macy's Light Up The Night Event.
Here are some of the important details for all you
local Boston folks...
(information from mommyniri.com

Summer Street Entrance, Macy’s Boston, 450 Washington Street  Boston, MA 02111

Stroll over to Summer Street where our special guests, Joey McIntyre, Sony Music singing sensation Jasmine V, and Bostons football great Tedy Bruschi will help us kick off our Tree Lighting festivities! After performances by Joey and Jasmine, Santa will help us flip the switch that will light up our Christmas Tree and unveil our "Yes, Virginia" windows. Beginning at 6pm, join us in store where you can meet our special guests and get their autograph!

If you are in the area I am sure this is a great time had by all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment