November 14, 2011

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Strikingly True (Christmas Gift Guide)

I don't know about you but I am having 
a hard time finding things for my 11 year old this year for Christmas.
She is in that in between age. 
In fact she's a tween.
She isn't into Barbies anymore and is too young for
some of the electronics she thinks she needs.

When I was asked to review the newest
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Strikingly True
I knew that this book would be a great
choice for Carter.
Not only would it encourage her to read
but she could find some awesome, weird and amazing
facts in the book.

The Ripley's Believe It or Not series 
has always intrigued me and I know it will
keep my growing up too fast little Carter
busy learning lots of cool news things during her Christmas break.

You can buy the Ripley's Believe It or Not
Strikingly True Book on Amazon for around $19.

*I was sent a copy of the book for the purpose of this review. I was not asked for a positive review only an honest one. All opinions are 100% mine and true.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to have you as our "blogger of the week" at Colleen's Curious Hop! This book looks great! We also have some wonderful tween books and will be having a BLACK FRIDAY 50% off sale....check it out at:
    http://www.UsborneAlaska.com Ships to all 50 states!

    ReplyDelete