January 20, 2012

Daydreaming of a House Remodel?

Since we are a military family and live in military housing
I can only do so much remodeling and decorating.
There are times when I am blog
hopping and just sit for hours reading other people's
home remodels. 
One day when I actually have the pleasure of a house remodel
I may not be as excited but for now I spend a lot of time
dreaming of all the beautiful things I could do.

Another great site I use while 
house remodel daydreaming is houzz.com.
There are all kinds of wonderful and beautiful homes there.
While I am currently only dreaming of a house remodel 
some of you may be in the market for an architect or two. 
One great thing about houzz.com is you can look for a residential architect
in your neighborhood. 
While we are not going to be retiring in the Boston area
if we did there are some amazing homes done by local architects.
Here is one of my favorites...

Love at that wall of windows...

Ok, so this house is massive but could you imagine seeing that out your window in the fall?

I am warning you all now you can easily get lost in this site for hours.

*I wrote this post for blogsvertise.com All opinions are mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love remodelling. Sadly, my house needed so much work that I don't want to do it any more. But the results are great as they are all our changes. Glad to have found your blog.
    Nina

    www.ninalazina.info

    ReplyDelete