January 25, 2012

WHAM-O Sled Review

When I was asked to review
the Wham-O animal sled back in November I never thought 
my kids would have to wait until almost
the end of January before we got enough snow to use it.
My poor son has been waiting for this past weekend for so long now.

When he got up Saturday morning and saw all the snow
he was ready to go.
He ran right upstairs and got himself dressed.
Shorts and a tank top are apparently appropriate snow wear for a 4 year old.
After a quick wardrobe change and some extra snow layers 
he was ready to go. 





As you can see he thought it was 
well to use his words,
"amazing, fun and WAY cool"

He must have been having too much fun on it as later that day it
"disappeared" from the yard.
It showed back up later thankfully. 

You can get this Wham-O Snow Boogie Animal Sled as a 
penguin, polar bear or a seal. 

*I was sent a sled for review. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment