May 30, 2012

I'm off to Camp #ToyotaWomen

I was so excited when I received the email confirmation
that I was going to be a TWIN.
That's Toyota Women's Influencer Network!
I have always loved Toyota's and their gorgeous cars.


Being apart of TWIN I am going to get to work
with and learn so much about
Toyota and all of their vehicles.
If it wasn't for my huge broad of children I would only be interested 
in the Toyota Camry.
Instead I will be checking out (drooling over)
all the big family friendly vehicles.

Being a member of TWIN means that I am headed off
to TWIN Camp next week for 3 days in
sunny California.
Oh, yeah you read that right!
I can not wait!
I am so excited to see all the wonderful things
Toyota has to offer and meet some other amazing bloggers!
Be prepared for Toyota overload once I get back
or while I am gone if you follow me on
twitter @kriswhite12
instagram @kriswhite12



Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment