May 25, 2012

Toyota Ride and Drive Event #ToyotaWomen

I had the wonderful pleasure of heading over to 
Foxborough Ma this afternoon 
and getting to look at and test drive a Toyota Camry. 


The Ride & Drive is being held this weekend from 
10:00 am to 6:00 pm through Monday.
When you come out and test drive a Toyota you will be helping 
out American Veterans (AMVETS).
For every person that test drives a vehicle over the weekend 
Toyota is going to make a donation to AMVETS.
As a military spouse anything having to do with helping out
active duty or veterans is always near and dear to my heart.

With all your extra play time this weekend if you are in the 
Foxborough area head over to the Bass Pro Shop 
at Patriot Place stop by for a test drive and you'll even get a 
$10 Bass pro Shop gift card. 


I knew exactly what car I wanted to drive when I got there.
Even with the many kiddos that I have my 
dream wish I could go out and it work for my family car
 is the Toyota Camry. 
They are just gorgeous and well amazing to drive. 
My Toyota rep that rode with me, Rob was great.
He told me all the wonderful things about the car 
that made me want it even more.
Now if only I can convince the hubby.


After my test drive I filled out a short survey and was given my
gift card. 
The boys got to watch the fish for a few minutes then we were off to 
eat and we even got a glimpse at Gillette Stadium which
for my Miami Dolphin loving husband was all he needed.
 

 Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with
Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment
in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the
views of the Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment