June 11, 2012

Oh how I love thee... Toyota!

I imagine that while most summer camps
for kids are fun, at least I hope they are. 
The kind of fun that I had last week while at the 
Toyota TWIN Camp is something
I will remember for a long time. 
In fact I am sure my family and friends are tired of hearing
all about how much I now love Toyota.

Everything from the dinners to the "classroom" like 
meeting space to driving the cars was amazing.
So many fun women that kept me laughing all day long. 

One of the things that impressed me the most with Toyota is their 
commitment to family.
Not just families of Toyota employees but as a Toyota family in general.
I left wanting to go to work for Toyota ready to have my
family uprooted for a job for me and not a military job for the hubby.

Getting to drive the cars was amazing. 
After signing away our lives (drivers license numbers)
we partnered up and started choosing our cars.
My partner has sort of become my new bloggy BFF by force. 
Shell who blog at Things I Can't Say is an amazing and wonderful person
who just happens to live where I want to PCS next.
Anywho, we chose to test out the Prius Plug-In first.
Why since between us we have 7 kids, I don't know. 
The Prius Plug-In gets 99 MPG
Seriously where can I sell a kid?!?!
Driving the Prius Plug-In became quite a hilarious event
in a matter of moments.
 We had trouble starting the car and all you had to do was push a button.
We couldn't put the lovely joystick in gear!
Then to top all that off we got lost going in a big square and we had a map!

Our next car experience scared a poor Toyota guy who decided 
to tide along with us. 
Poor unsuspecting man!
He had no clue what he was in for.
Between pretending to see how many points we could get 
for running down pedestrians to taking pictures while at a red light
that turned green and we weren't done yet
he was probably very happy to pull back into the parking lot. 

I am currently trying to convince the hubby to trade in 
my car for the gorgeous Toyota Highlander.
I mean seriously look how amazing this car is
and it fits my entire family.

Overall, I had an amazing time and would do it all 
again in a heartbeat.
A huge THANK YOU to Toyota and to the wonderful
ladies at Clever Girls Collective. 

Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of Toyota.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... if I sell a kid, I might be able to afford a new car- and be able to get something smaller. Total win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time there as well! Toyota rocks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That car looks awesome! I have always loved Toyota, I owned a Tercel way back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete