July 16, 2012

I got Inked...

I finally did it.
I got my first tattoo.
Yes, I am 29 years old and just got my first one.
Honestly, I am glad I didn't run out and get one when
I was 18 and have something I possibly hate now on my
lower back which is where at that age I would have put it. 

I have been looking for awhile now and I knew I wanted
one before I turned 30 next month. 
(OMG typing that is scary)

Once I knew what I wanted and where I found the tattoo shop 
and made my appointment. 
I went in Friday evening with the expectation of some pain.
I mean I have had 4 babies 3 of which were birthed naturally.
Talk about pain...
I got my tattoo on my left wrist which I'm sure is not the most sensitive 
spot on your body but close enough for my pain hating self. 

I am very happy with my new body art and although 
during those painful 20 minutes or so
I just knew it would be my only one,
I can't wait for my second one. 
Talk about a natural high!

*Picture Overload Warning*





 Finished Tattoo..
My children hold the Key to My Heart. 
With their initials.

I can't wait to get another one.
Chico over at 3 Angels Tattoo in
Pembroke, Ma did an incredible job.
He even put up with my winching and shaking
while having a good laugh at my expense.

3 comments:

  1. I like your ink. I think tattoos are addicting. I have 3, and sometimes I still want more.
    By the way, I was born and raised 20+ years in the town right next to Pembroke, MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I got one a long time ago and I just remember it hurting. Though now I tend to forget I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and the meaning is outstanding! Miss You!

    ReplyDelete