July 25, 2012

Last Minute Summer Road Trips (TWIN)

I am leaving out Friday morning headed south 
to Georgia for a few weeks.
While most of you have back to school in sight
my kids do not go back until after Labor Day.

Since I hate traffic I will be doing some off road driving.
By off road driving I mean I will not be taking the easy
hop on Interstate 95 and heading south.
I will be 'Exiting the highway'
Toyota has this wonderful campaign that will help me
with some of the planned stops along the way.

The Exit The Highway campaign helps you plan out of the
way family adventures and fun.
Have you ever sat in your car and wondered what is 
in those sleepy little towns off the interstate?
You never know when you'll find a Radiator Springs full of history.
What are you waiting for?
Take the pledge to exit the highway and start learning 
all about some great conservation projects.

Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with
Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment
in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the
views of the Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment