August 22, 2012

Fall Glorious Fall

I can not wait for my favorite time of year...
FALL!

The leaves change, the weather cools down, school starts back,
football is back on my TV, apple picking, pumpkin buying,
jeans and long sleeves.
I love all things fall and I can not wait to get back home to
Boston and get my house and my wardrobe fall
ready. 
Bring on the leaves, apple cider, warm doughnuts, cool afternoons
and curling up on the couch with my Kindle having a nice 
cool breeze come through the windows. 

 What is your favorite season?
                                                                 Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Allyson on Pinterest

                                                                       Source: 26.media.tumblr.com via Allyson on Pinterest

                                                                    Source: i1101.photobucket.com via Allyson on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment