April 26, 2010

Earth Day...

Ok so admittedly I was a few days behind on my Earth Day planting. We did finally get the flowers planted yesterday. The kids had so much fun being able to actually play in the dirt and be outside while daddy was using chain saw. Far away from the kids planting flowers let me assure you.


So for now here are our little pots with tiny seeds hopefully that are going to grow.


Also here are my gorgeous roses that I planted last year. Either they are really hard to kill or maybe I am good at this green thumb thing. I have 11 buds on them right now and 4 are open blooms! LOVE ROSES.


Elliot enjoying him some outside time. We will be making this more of our everyday now that he is a little older.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 3 LUCKY WINNERS!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER WITHIN 48 HOURS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

    Our Crazy Bunch-#3
    Susan-#10
    Zookeeper-#4

    Random Integer Generator

    Here are your random numbers:

    3 10 4
    Timestamp: 2010-04-28 02:52:14 UTC

    ReplyDelete