July 23, 2010

Hidden Treasure

Well not really a hidden treasure it's been there all along. Every Thursday night at Plaza De Luna they have music, character of the week and a water splash pad. I've heard about the sunsets at Plaza De Luna before but have never ventured down there until last night. Why have I never gone down here before? Seriously, I mean the kids played in the water from 500 until 730 and wore themselves out. From what some of the other smart parents out there were telling me the splash pad is open most days just different times. From now on until the season ends in late September you will catch me and my family down at Plaza De Luna on Thursday evenings. Next time I'll bring their dinner and actually use our blanket and listen to the music, meet the character and play in the water. Here are a few shots of the kiddos enjoying the water.





No comments:

Post a Comment