September 8, 2010

Birthday Party Central

As Saturday approaches and Madison's birthday party gets closer and closer I have so many things finally coming together. Here are a few pictures from my first couple finished projects.



The start of her birthday banner. Let me tell you this thing was not at all hard just more a pain in my non blonde butt. You'd think I would know to reverse some of the letters so they look normal once flipped. HA nope not me!



I think she is pretty happy with it. Now all I need to do is hang it up. Which wall to hang it on though I'm not sure yet. The other thing i have completed is the pink play dough for the goody boxes. Making play dough was fun, dirty work but fun. I have pink hands from the food coloring. But who doesn't love pink right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment