September 1, 2010

Things I am looking forward too...

As we enter September I have begun thinking about all the things I look forward too this time of year. From September on is my favorite times of the year. I love the fall season and holidays. So as I prepare for many things as the year comes to an end I mean really there are only 121 days left in the year and only 115 days until Christmas!!

So my list of things I am looking forward too


Madison's birthday party this month
MOPS starting back up
God of This City starting at church
Official first day of Fall (not that I'll be able to tell in FL)
Getting our PCS orders (fingers crossed this happens)
Going to Washington DC in October
Seeing my bestie in October
Marine Corps Marathon (have fun with that babe)
Halloween
Elliot's first birthday
Marine Corps Ball (well I like to get dressed up anyway)
Fall projects
Getting a bale of hay to decorate with
Mums and Pumpkins
Thanksgiving
Pumpkin pie
Cinnamon candles
Christmas crafts
Christmas shopping
Christmas music
Christmas in general! My FAV time of year!!
So much more. I really just love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. You've lost it. I don't want to see how many days until Christmas! Ahhhh!
    However, I am SOOO looking forward to your visit up here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! Bring on Fall!!!!
    Hope to see you on Wednesday for Coffee Fellowship at the Chapel at 930am (FREE CHILDCARE) :-)

    ReplyDelete